Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Gorilla swinging his way to the English Riviera

My gorilla 'Five minutes to midnight' for Great Gorillas will be swinging his way down to the English Riviera very soon.
 
The trail runs from 3rd August until 13th Oct and will include the wonderful miniature version of the trail at Babbacombe Model Village
 


There will also be a spectacular Gorilla Flotilla along the coast on 23rd July which I hope to get along to and meet everyone from the hard working Great Gorillas team and my kind sponsors Wollen Michelmore.

Really looking forward to the summer, I'm sure Great Gorillas will be hugely popular and hopefully raise lots of funds for the brilliant gorilla conservation work of Paignton Zoo


3 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic, Jane. Just texted my Devon friends to look at your blog and the main site. A gorilla was spotted in a shop in Exeter a few weeks ago. Maybe I can get down to Devon this summer too.

    You got your next elephant yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic! Would love to see in the summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both. The trail doesn't start until 3rd Aug but goes on for 10 weeks so lets hope we get a long hot summer. I'm really looking forward to going down to Devon.

    My Elephant is a bit shy must be hiding in the forest at the moment I think!

    ReplyDelete